Sunday, February 05, 2006

Islam, religion of idiots....

Ok, I've been hesitant to post about the pics of the prophet of the peaceful religion, it was easy to see the reaction of the mullets as inflamed by the mullahs, but the cat is out of the bag. I feared it may complicate things for our troops in the middle east, and it may well increase the danger they face and decrease the assistance they get. But the time for silence has passed. There is a strong current in Islam that simply hates Christianity and freedom, it is not limited to an extreme but small minority.

While I appreciate the reaction of a few muslim countries such as Turkey, that is the minority. We simply are at war with these idiots, it will be long and only one side will win. Besides, some of the cartoons coming out now are just too damn funny. I found these on a Danish site I can't even begin to tell you what they say, but the pics speak for themselves. There are some on the site I can't post here, but dang...

God bless our troops who give us the freedom to post such: